Adding The 360 Tour To Your Website
It’s a simple process to embed our 360 panoramas to your own website.
- Open your 360 panoramic tour from Google Maps.
- Choose the panoramic view you want displayed located along the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the ‘3 dots’ menu option. (see screenshot)
- Click on ‘share or embed image’
- Select the ‘embed image’ option. Choose the size of display you want from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to customize the size to better suit your website, select the 'custom size' option from the drop-down menu and enter your height and width preferences.
- Copy and paste the embed code into your website.
- Website and app designers can customise the images with the Google Maps API.